Thursday 20 June 2013

Back from holiday

I've not posted for a while as I've been away on holiday, on what should have been a dream cruise along the Danube. Unfortunately the Danube experienced severe flooding a few days before our trip, yet the tour company told us the holiday would go ahead with only minor changes. This turned out to be totally incorrect - the river was impassable and after several days spent moored in Budapest while the various people in charge argued about what to do, we were sent home five days early, having not really had any holiday at all.

I'll be writing more about the trip later, once I've caught up with all the phone calls and emails that I now need to send to the company!

3 comments :

  1. that is horrid hope you get compensated

    ReplyDelete
  2. shame your dream turned into a nightmare - I'm glad you have the writing skills to argue for some recompense

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be so disappointed! I hope you are able to agree on a suitable solution with the company.

    On a brighter note, I loved watching you star in, 'something for nothing', showcasing your TV, bread-maker and food mixer, amongst many more wins. I certainly think a few more people will enter competitions now. Although I'm not too sure how many were envious of your 'vibrating panties' prize :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.