Friday 5 April 2013

A quick apology

I haven't posted for a couple of days, and due to a problem with my Internet connection it may be next week before I can get on line probably. At the moment I'm getting by by tethering my iPad to my phone, but it's a slow connection and my tethering limit is quite low, so I can't achieve very much this way.

It's very frustrating as I have some lovely competitions to share with you, including one I'm going to be running here. And also frustrating is that I'm not able to keep such a close eye on spam comments as usual, so if you see any dodgy looking comments at the bottom of my posts don't worry, they WILL be deleted eventually.

See you all as soon as possible, once Virgin Media get their act together and mend the internet!

1 comment :

  1. Not good enough Jane. I'm withdrawing my friendship lol

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.