Tuesday 11 December 2012

Win a radio controlled Rattle Snake

I am an ophidiophobe. I am absolutely terrified of snakes. So terrified, that I can't even look at a picture of one without feeling ill.

So if you are lucky enough to win this competition from Deviltronics, please don't bring your prize anywhere near me! The prize is a radio controlled Rattle Snake, and it looks realistic enough to give me a very nasty fright. The designers have enlisted the help of the Natural History Museum to make sure it moves realistically....... just the thought of it is making me shudder.

But if you are less of a wuss  than I am,  head on over to their competition page where you can  enter up to four times, using Facebook and/or Twitter. The competition closes on December 14th.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.