Tuesday 9 October 2012

Blog your way to a brand new bed!

Warren Evans are giving away a brand new bed to the owner of Britain's Bravest Bedtime Toy. Whether you've shared your bed with the same teddy bear for 30 years, or your child has to have their army of toys tucked in with them at night, tell them about it on your blog with a link back to the competition page. The best story wins a new bed, and runner up gets a Warren Evans Perfect Memory Pillow. Email the URL of  your entry to competition@warrenevans.com. Competition ends 24 October 2012. Full details can be found here: http://www.warrenevans.com/blog/who-fights-the-monster-under-your-bed/?id=10

I hope the monsters under YOUR bed are less scary than the emus who used to live underneath mine. I just KNEW that as soon as I went to sleep, they would slither their long necks up the gap between the bed and the wall and peck me. Even now, if I have to sleep in a bed that is next to a wall, I make sure it is jammed really tightly against the wall to keep those pesky emus away!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.