Wednesday 22 August 2012

Bella Italia want to take you to Venice!

Lots of compers bemoan the disappearance of tiebreaker competitions (look out for my "Do you remember?" post later this week!) so you will be delighted to learn that Bella Italia are running one for us. And the prize is a three night stay in Venice, somewhere I'd love to go <whispering quietly so my husband won't hear > so that I can add to my Murano glass jewellery collection!

To enter, pop over to the Aperol tab on the Bella Italia Facebook page  and tell them, in fewer than 50 words, what your favourite place in Italy is and why. Bella Italia will select the winner based on creativity, individuality and popularity.

You have until September 23rd to get your entry in, and you can enter as often as you like, The prize trip must be taken next year, between January 1st and June 30th and includes return flights to Venice, Italy from any UK airport. 3 nights B&B accommodation in an Italian hotel and a total £700 spending money.

Now I'll leave you with a photo of one of my favourite places in Italy. Do you know where it is? If you don't, you'll have to look out for my own entry into the competition!

3 comments :

  1. Every person should see Venice at least once in a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is an outstanding city that offers a great cultural heritage to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great opportunity Venice has lots to offer!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.