Tuesday 24 July 2012

Win a holiday with Deals.org.uk

Deals.org.uk is giving away a £500 voucher to be used on a flight + hotel booking at OnTheBeach. There are various ways to enter including leaving a comment telling them "why you really need a holiday this summer, and where you would like to go." The various ways of entering  appear in the box on the entry page and you can work through them all, choosing to do the task or skip that option, until you get to the end where you are given a link to share with your friends - you will get extra entries if they enter using your link. Closing date 9th August 2012.

Click here to enter  http://deals.org.uk/article/win-holiday/

I could really do with a holiday right now - in my comment I've said I'd like to  go to Turkey. One of my most relaxing holidays ever was spent there.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.