Saturday 2 July 2011

CLOSED - Win a pampering pack

Have you seen the blog "Life, Ninja Killer Cat and Everything Else" from the lovely Claire, probably better known to many of you as @needaphone ? If not, I really recommend that you go and take a look - in a completely different take on a review blog, the reviews are written from the point of view of Rollie, a cat with very definite ideas about how life should be lived.



Claire  has donated a lovely prize to be won by one reader of the Grape Vine blog. It is a box of goodies containing
  •  a candle glass with four candles (anyone making Ronnie Barker jokes at this point will get a stern look from Rollie)
  • A Baylis and Harding Sweet Mandarin and Grapefruit gift set containing bath and shower cream, body lotion and soap
  • a Yardley English Lavender soap
  • a fun salt and pepper set
  • a Molton Brown Coco de Mer body lotion and
  • a gorgeous cat-bead necklace in a pretty presentation box.


So what do you need to do to have a chance of winning? Well, first of all, please pop over to the Ninja Killer Cat blog and leave a comment on one of the posts. Then come back here and tell me, in a comment, which post you have commented on. I'll need some way to contact you too - ideally your Twitter name but if you don't have one, please leave your email address  REPLACING THE @ SIGN WITH THE WORD  "AT".  For instance, instead of fredbloggs@mydomain.com  you should put fredbloggs AT mydomain.com  - this is to protect you from spammers and  fraudsters.

Don't panic if your comment doesn't appear immediately - comments are moderated and I may well be out hunting for new competitions to put into Grape Vine so may not be able to approve it right away.

The competition closes at 6pm on Wednesday 6th July. UK entries only please, and one entry per person.

Many thanks to Claire and Rollie for their generosity in providing this prize.

CLOSED - thank you to everyone who entered and congratulations to the winner, Bits-n-Bobs of Beauty aka @BrassoLasso

28 comments :

  1. Zumba arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    I commented here http://ninjakillercat.blogspot.com/2011/06/zumba-arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.html?showComment=1309629440682#c233589542318055942
    I'm @kohsamuirosie on twitte and adore @needaphone 's blog and tweets xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commented on the The Sun will come out tommorow....a Soda Stream review.

    My twitter name is @PaigeBrown5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey :)

    I commented on The Sun will come out tommorow....a Soda Stream review...

    I follow both you and @needaphone on Twitter,

    My Twitter name is @dancarter88

    Prize looks FAB!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I had left a comment on the soda stream review by lovely needaphone.

    I remember having one when I was young, the used to do a lovely cream soda flavour

    Melandjake99 on twitter xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I commented on the soda stream review.
    johnandsandraclarke AT talktalk.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I commented on The Sun will come out tommorow....a Soda Stream review
    My twitter name is @anandi2

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have commented here: http://ninjakillercat.blogspot.com/2011/06/paws-and-rewind-huzzah-bomabadier-beer.html#comments

    @beachrambler

    ReplyDelete
  8. i follow rollies blog.. he is a legend !!

    i commented on the soda stream review :)

    @clareandtribe

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://ninjakillercat.blogspot.com/2011/06/meowgon-pawney-verylazyfood-chef.html?showComment=1309643866755#c7440270948788047802

    I commented on the Lazy food blog, @stralisemiai

    ReplyDelete
  10. I commented on

    Meowgon Pawney the @verylazyfood chef ......

    :) Twitter name @hmby1

    Good luck everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I commented on Show us your shoes post (Galina V). Many thanks for a lovely giveaway.
    My email is on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks very much for introducing us to Life, Ninja KC, going to be very entertaining I can see! I commented on The Sun will come out tommorow....a Soda Stream as @BrassoLasso.

    Thanks and good luck - great prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i have commented on the soda stream review

    @ashlallan

    ReplyDelete
  14. I commented on the The Sun will come out tommorow....a Soda Stream review

    @claireishoop

    ReplyDelete
  15. Caroline ElmhirstMonday, July 04, 2011

    Hey I commented on Zumba.....arrghhh
    On twitter @CazzaE

    ReplyDelete
  16. i've commented on Silent Sunday...From Rollie the cat , brilliant picture. i'm @mummylion

    ReplyDelete
  17. Annie doll and sodastream..i commented here @cheryl7003

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi,

    I've commented on 'The Sun will come out tommorow....a Soda Stream review' (which was brilliant btw, very helpful!)

    @AetharaGirl

    ReplyDelete
  19. cpmmeted on Silent Sunday...From Rollie the cat

    @kikicomp

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have commented on The Sun will come out tommorow....a Soda Stream review

    Loving Rollie the cat ! :)

    I'm @CHOCOAJ x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi wonderful prize, I commented on this weeks Silent Sunday. Rollie is so cool.
    @Jo_Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  22. I commented on the sodastream review.
    Its on my sons xmas list.... will have to shop round & see if i can get one for a reasonable price.

    @luckserendipity

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello! Sorry I did not enter earlier.
    I commented on Mister Baker Under the Seapaper Clay Modelling Review

    @Dorothee77

    ReplyDelete
  24. I commented on 'Mister Baker Under the Seapaper Clay Modelling Review'
    Lovely prize ;-) @Pebblepip

    ReplyDelete
  25. I commented on the Bombadier beer review - my hubby's favourite beer.
    @juliedee4663
    julie.davies AT hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. HiI commented on the SodaStream review made it sound so simple.
    Following on twitter @missjillyj

    ReplyDelete
  27. Commented on "The Sun will come out tommorow....a Soda Stream review"
    Following on Twitter @poppian (previously tylwcus)
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm absolutely delighted and suitably pampered - thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.