Sunday 10 April 2011

Free Craft Stamper e-zine

As most of you  know, I love crafting as much as I love comping, and often buy Craft Stamper  magazine. They have put together a free e-zine featuring 12 of their top projects from last year. And the e-zine even contains a competition for £200 of crafting goodies, closing 30 Sep. I know a lot of compers are also crafters - it must be something to do with all those home made postcards we send - and the gorgeous  selection of goodies they are giving away would give somebody new to crafting a great start or provide masses of new inspiration to a more experienced crafter.


To get hold of your own free copy of the e-zine, visit www.craftstamper.com/ezine and do let me know what your favourite project in it is! My own favourite is called "On Reflection" using beautiful  stamps  from Lavinia Stamps. Their stand is always my first port of  call when I  visit a craft show.

2 comments :

  1. Oh thanks I shall be grabbing myself a copy of this thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the heads up on this...i also love Craft Stamper magazine and buy it now and then. But i am a somewhat infrequent crafter who does it in intense bursts ( speaks for most things I do including blogging!!). But I have been buoyed by winning a crafty pack from a magazine for my card I submitted so I will check this out with interest. :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.