Sunday 9 January 2011

Win a pair of running shoes - closing 14 Jan

Right now, my younger  daughter Fiona is training to run the Paris marathon. When  she and her husband visited  us for Christmas, while  the rest of us slobbed out on the  sofa, she was out running in the snow and ice - and she actually seemed to enjoy it!  I hope  you will all wish her the best of luck and  an injury free few  months, as this will  be her  first ever full  marathon. Here she is in a half marathon she ran in NewYork  last year.



The competition I am bringing  you today is aimed at people more like Fiona than like me! Equipio are offering a pair of Asics Gel-Nimbus  12 running shoes. To enter, go to http://equipio.com/blog/win-asics-gel-nimbus-12 and  submit a review of your choiceof running gear.

The competition closes at 5pm on January 14th and is open to UK residents only. Which is a pity for my daughter, as she lives in France!

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for the heads up, my son runs twise a wekk for our city athletics club, he runs long diistance and adores it, myself struggles to run for a bus, so it is not hereditary.
    Wishing your daughter lots of stamina and luck in the Paris Marathon. x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.