Friday 12 November 2010

Earn £500 just for being a comper!

I received this mesage today and with the permission  of Becky, who sent it to me, I am sharing it with you all. I am not able to take part but I hope some of you will apply - and maybe even end up on TV. If  you have any questions, please  call Becky on the number  at the end  of the message  - I'm afraid this is all the information I have.

Hi Jane,


I work for Zeppotron (part of Endemol UK ) and we’re making a brand new ITV1 Celebrity Panel Show. We’re looking for fun, interesting couples who may drive each other up the wall with something.


It’s a very light-hearted show, and is celebrating the funny little ongoing tiffs that couples have – anything from squabbles over habits and hobbies, all the way through to disagreements about their favourite pop star! We will film with our lucky couples at home, and invite them into the studio to meet the celebrity panel, who will decide which one of them is right.


In our quest to find interesting couples, we’ve been seeking out people with interesting hobbies/obsessions/jobs/lifestyles and so on, hence why I thought of the comping world. I imagine there must be plenty of active members of this world, whose other halves get driven crazy by all the paraphernalia, or other aspects of the lifestyle!


It’s a non-broadcast pilot that we’re making so there’s no need to worry about being embarrassed in front of the nation. Those involved also get paid £500. If the pilot is a success then we will make a series for ITV1, and would ask those in the pilot if they wished to do the show again for real.

If you or any of your Comping chums are interested then please get in touch as soon as you can – we are speaking to everyone over the phone and then if we think they’re right for the show we are visiting them (in their own homes) this week and next.


People are most welcome to call me on my direct line 020 8222 4236 with any questions.

Kind Regards,

Becky

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.