Thursday 27 May 2010

Winning treats for tinies

As many of you know, I am a very proud Grandma to the gorgeous Lara. For many years now I have been able to spoil my daughters, and sometimes their partners too, with extra treats that I have won for them - tickets, computer games and consoles, electrical goods and gadgets, shopping vouchers and even occasionally holidays. Now I hope to be able to do the same for Lara too.
My daughter - Lara's Mummy - has a blog about her life as a new parent, and at the moment she is running a competition to win a beautiful Stellina Baby cashmere baby dress for ages 3-6 months. The closing date is 13th June. Find the competition at Mellow Mummy and do please have a look around while you are there, if only to see the lovely photos of Lara dotted around the site.
Another site that has lots of regular competitions for treats for babies, children and new parents is Little Stuff - they have new competitions every few weeks so keep an eye on the site.
If you are a grandparent, take a look at BeGrand.net As well as lots of useful advice and support for grandparents, they are currently running a competition for you to win a place on a week-long summer holiday day camp for your grandchild - enter here This closes at noon on June 7th.
I wonder if any "old hand" compersrecognise the 3-D OXO game cubes that Lara is playing with in the photo above? It must be well over 20 years since I won that. Sometimes even a tiny prize can bring years of pleasure.

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for the tips Jane - I've managed to win quite a few bits and bobs for my 5 month old through Twitter & Facebook competitions - I find it a real advantage to have an iPhone as it's so easy to access Twitter & Facebook comps whilst feeding him! I don't think I'll enter your daughter's comp though, dresses aren't really his thing (although it does look gorgeous!)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.