Wednesday 7 May 2008

Lost in the "post"

I hope nobody has been offended by a lack of reply to an email sent to the usual Grape Vine email address - I have just found out that several subscribers' email addresses and my own personal email address have somehow been added to the "blocked senders" list! If you have emailed me in the last few weeks and not had a reply when you expected one, please try again, and hopefully this time your message will reach me.

I spent a long day yesterday searching for new comps to put in the June magazine and the May update. There was a rather unfortunate incident in Morrisons when, while looking for a comp which should soon be appearing on neck collars of Beefeater gin, I dropped a bottle on the floor and ended up with my feet bathed in a litre of gin!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.